Friday, March 16, 2012

"When God closes one door, he opens another, but the wait in the hall is a b*tch. As far as I can tell, that’s divorce in a nutshell."
-Rachel Gladstone, Excerpted from The Petty Chronicles

Have you read The Petty Chronicles?  If you're going through a separation, divorce, or even difficult time in your marriage, and you need a humorous read, in very short installments, this may just be your cup of tea.  It's not all G rated, but then, neither is divorce.  (Start on installment #1, and then search for each "new" episode as you progress along. I'm only up to installment #14, but it's been a cathartic read so far.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Thanks for visiting and reading my "Losing Duchess" post today. I'm sorry you are in your valley. You're doing the right things to get your kids through. It settles down, so hang in there.
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete